"I don't know the father of my 3 children." - Ghanian actress reveals - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 17 July 2019

"I don't know the father of my 3 children." - Ghanian actress reveals


A few days ago, Ghanaian actress Xandy Kamel, had caused a stir on social media after her revelation that she does not know the father of her three children.
The controversial actress has dismissed claims that she was after fame, adding that she started having sex in primary 4.
The actress who appeared on the “After Hours show”, said

“…I’m not a desperado because where I started from…I made my name in my hometown way back.

“I was a household name while in secondary school, I was in class four when I started fornicating, oh yes.

“So for me, when I was in J.S.S I was already a star, I had made my name.

“I’m not the least desperate for fame,” she told TV host Kwame Oboadie.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.