M.I. Abaga replies Vector on 'The Viper' - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 7 October 2019

M.I. Abaga replies Vector on 'The Viper'



Artist: M.I Abaga
Song Title: The Viper
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap
Album: TBA
Date of release: October 5, 2019
Label: Chocolate City/TASCK
Producer: TBA
Video Director: TBA
Details/Takeaway: A few weeks ago, Nigerian rapper, M.I. Abaga replied his nemesis, Vector on 'Martell Cypher: Purification.' Vector had again shaded M.I. on his version of Hennessy Cypher 2019.
The content here is premium. M.I shades Vector for not helping AQ, for getting angry over not getting a feature amongst other things. The beef opens with the same sample as 'Last of the Dying Breed' by Ludacris.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.