CONGRATULATIONS!! Singer Dija And Her Husband Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photo) - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Sunday 15 December 2019

CONGRATULATIONS!! Singer Dija And Her Husband Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photo)



Mavin Records artiste, Dija and her husband Rotimi, have welcomed their third child.

Sharing the good news, the singer wrote:


I have been blessed countless times over and over again. Alhamdullilah. A week ago I had the most amazing delivery! It can only be the Almighty. Allahu Akbar.
KITON FAROUK (2016), AMANA MORENIKE (2018)and AYANA WURA (2019). Our beautiful children. #Olofamily. Pic by @iamjinius_ . I don’t know how we’ve done it. #MAMABEAR! I still can’t believe I am a mum of now 3 amazing children. Thank you to my whole family, friends, caretakers for holding me down this whole time.
#2020visiononlock #strongerthanyouthink #mumsaresuperheros

See The Post Below:














No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.