AUDIO: Call by Joeboy - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 15 April 2020

AUDIO: Call by Joeboy

Joeboy – Call
Download Joeboy – Call Mp3
Artist: Joeboy
Genre: Afrobeats
Recorded: 2020
Producer(s): Dëra
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Joeboy is out with an amazing single titled "Call", produced by Dëra.

Joeboy releases "Call" the lead single from his upcoming debut album. The song introduces a darker, more urgent edge to JOEBOY’s sound.

The video has been shot and directed by Boy Director, it'll be made available soon.

Quotable Lyrics:

Confuse me
Tell me why you dey confuse me (oh baby)
Your body too attractive
And the way I fall for you
E Dey be like magic (oh no)
Na where you dey me I go dey
And I no go fit to come another day (odo)
I go dey call you ma bebe
Na together we go dey we no go fade away


No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.