Mayorkun – Betty Butter ft. Davido - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 8 July 2020

Mayorkun – Betty Butter ft. Davido

Mayorkun Betty Butter
The single which was produced by Speroach Beatz serves as a follow-up to Mayorkun’s hit song tagged ‘Of Lagos.’

Finally, the dope single was mixed and mastered by Mixx Monsta.

QUOTABLE LYRICS;

Which one be say which one be say

You no fit trust people like me like that

So tell me how was I to know

Which one be say which one be say

You no wan come give me give me your heart

Baby I’m never letting you

Listen to ‘Betty Butter’ and share your thoughts below;

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.