BBNaija 2020: I was ashamed and hurt at my disqualification - Erica - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 30 September 2020

BBNaija 2020: I was ashamed and hurt at my disqualification - Erica

 


Former Big Brother Naija season five housemate, Erica Nlewedim has opened up about her initial reaction to her shocking disqualification.

Erica recently made the revelation in a 9-minute video shared on Instagram on Tuesday, September 29, 2020, captioned: "ERICA'S DIARY ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ERICA NLEWEDIM, her time in the house and plans moving on".


Speaking on her disqualification, the actress shared that she was first "in shock because I had just watched a video of myself". "Yea, I was ashamed. I felt very sad because I had a goal and it was cut short by my actions".


The reality star further revealed that she expected to be rejected by viewers she felt she disappointed but she was shocked to meet the overwhelming support of her teeming fanbase and the open arms of her family.

Recall Erica got disqualified from the just concluded show after earning her third strike for violation three house rules included threatening fellow housemate, Laycon.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.