2023: I’ll never vote for APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 15 August 2022

2023: I’ll never vote for APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni

 


Ahead of the 2023 general elections, popular Nigerian Comedian, Mr Macaroni, has vowed that he would never vote for the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) or Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Macaroni, however, didn’t mention the political party or the candidate he would vote for in the forthcoming election.

He disclosed this in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Sunday.

He tweeted: “I have been saying it since October 2020 that I will never cast a vote for APC or PDP!!

“I can’t speak for others but I can speak for myself and that is final!!”

Carpeting his critics further, He added: “Do with this information whatever you wish to do with it.”


No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.