GOSPEL: CHINAZA EKPERE BY T-GODWIN - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 4 October 2022

GOSPEL: CHINAZA EKPERE BY T-GODWIN

  


Fast and rising gospel recording artiste, T.GODWIN releases a soul-stirring song titled, "CHINAZA EKPERA".

“This song promises to inspire faith and courage. It’s a song that announces the zeal and dedication of being a believer and a follower of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The song is a song of thanksgiving, gratitude, adoration and also a confession of the power in His name to create a miracle.

“This is the confidence we have as Christians in Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV) Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

“This song is a declaration of our faith in Christ that no matter how bad a situation is, we should aim and believe in the power of God.

LYRICS
You died on the cross for me
Took away all my sins
Paid the prize for me 
just for free

Lord you step into my life 
and you gave me victory,
peace, love just for free

Lord you died on the cross for me
took away all my sins
paid the prize for me
just for free

lord you step into my life
and you gave me victory,
peace, love just for free
lalalala lalalalalala haa HAA

EVERY TIME I CALL YOU ANSWER
EVERY TIME I PRAY YOU  DEY HEAR ME
CHINAZAM EKPERE CHINAZAM EKPERE OOO

EVERY TIME I CALL YOU ANSWER
EVERY TIME I PRAY YOU  DEY HEAR ME
CHINAZA EKPERE CHINAZA EKPERE OOO

Atula Uju
Atụla egwu

My God will Answer (haaaha)
my God will do it (haaaha)
He will do it for me (haaaha)
He will do it for you (haaaha) 2x
lalalala lalalalalala 
lalalala lalalalalala haaa Haah

Yesu yana jin addu'a na
Yesu yana jin addu'a mo
 bar ka ji tsoro
Bar ka ji tsoro 2x

My God will Answer (haaaha)
my God will do it (haaaha)
He will do it for me (haaaha)
He will do it for you (haaaha) 2x

lalalala lalalalalala 
lalalala lalalalalala haaa Haah


No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.