“Sorry, I had to flaunt my taste” – Mercy Johnson Okojie’s husband gushes about her - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 24 July 2017

“Sorry, I had to flaunt my taste” – Mercy Johnson Okojie’s husband gushes about her


"Sorry, I had to flaunt my taste" - Mercy Johnson Okojie's husband gushes about herPrince Odi Okojie, husband of actress Mercy Johnson Okojie shared this loved up photo of him and his wife on Instagram and wrote:
“She’s the blood that flows through my vein”…Sorry, I had to FLAUNT my TASTE. Happy weekend PEOPLE!!!@mercyjohnsonokojie

Photo Credit: Instagram – @princeodiokojie

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.