Alexis Sanchez reveals why he dumped Arsenal for Manchester United - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 23 January 2018

Alexis Sanchez reveals why he dumped Arsenal for Manchester United




Alexis Sanchez has represented the first run through, since his turn from Arsenal to Manchester United. 

The Chilean assailant says he couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with supervisor Jose Mourinho and play at Old Trafford. 


"I am excited to join the greatest club on the planet. I have burned through three-and-a-half brilliant years at Arsenal and I carry with me exceptionally positive recollections of that extraordinary club and its fans. 

"The opportunity to play in this notable stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I couldn't turn down. I am extremely pleased to be the principal Chilean player ever to play for United's first group and I trust I can demonstrate our fans all around the globe why the club needed to bring me here," he told the club's authentic site. 

Sanchez, who relatively joined Manchester City the previous summer, has marked a four-and-a-half-year manage the Red Devils. 

The 29-year-old will's identity paid £500,000 seven days at United, has scored 80 objectives for the Gunners since joining from Barcelona for £30m in July 2014.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.