99.9% of the guys I’ve dated couldn’t satisfy me sexually – Princess Shyngle - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 15 August 2018

99.9% of the guys I’ve dated couldn’t satisfy me sexually – Princess Shyngle

Controversial Ghanaian based actress from Gambia, Princess Shyngle has opened up on how she has been able to stay single for a while and according her, 99% of the guys she has dated couldn’t satisfy her sexually.


In a since-deleted post, the voluptuous actress revealed how she has been keeping herself busy sexually for a year now on her Instagram page.


“Some of you all wonder how I’ve been single over a year well that’s the secret You all my s3xy dildo it satisfies me than 99.9% of the guys I’ve ever dated,” the post read. She has however deleted the post from her page.


99.9% of the guys I’ve dated couldn’t satisfy me sexually – Princess Shyngle

Princess Shyngle is one celebrity who is always in the news for making controversial statements. About a week ago, she took on the controversial topic of having sex on the first day which she said doesn’t make the person cheap.

Princess Shyngle, once stated that she doesn’t see any big deal about having sex on the first date. To the actress, it is just relationship ‘interview’ and if you’re called back then you got the job.


Princess Shyngle made this assertion on Instagram as a caption to a photo she shared. The actress looked entirely voluptuous wearing a body-hugging dress with a bump bag across her slender waist.












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.