Kevin Hart Apologises Again To The LGBTQ Community - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 8 January 2019

Kevin Hart Apologises Again To The LGBTQ Community

Kevin Hart Apologises Again To The LGBTQ Community
Comedian Kevin Hart has once again apologised to the LGBTQ community over his decade-old homophobic tweets.
This is the second time the movie star will be doing this since dropping out of hosting the 2019 Oscar Awards.
Speaking yesterday during his podcast titled “Straight from the Hart,” the comedian disclosed that he’s sorry for the comments credited to him in the past against the gay community.
“Once again, Kevin Hart apologizes for his remarks that hurt members of the LGBTQ community. I apologize,” he said.
He went to talk about how there has to be an acceptance for any change to take place.
“I’m not debating right from wrong. I’ve already stated it’s wrong. But, the other side of it is this. If the fight from the LGBTQ community is equality, that’s the fight. The fight is the will and want for equality. I’m riding with you guys. I understand you,” he said.
It would be recalled that Hart took to Twitter several years ago and wrote,
“If my son comes home & try’s 2 play with my daughters doll house I’m going 2 break it over his head & say n my voice ‘stop that’s gay.’” Hart also said in one of his comedy specials, “One of my biggest fears is my son growing up and being gay.”
The actor had step down as host of this year’s Oscars ceremony following an outcry over perceived homophobic comments and tweets from the comedian years ago

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.