Relationship Talk With Bukky: I am considering being a second wife to the man I really love - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 15 January 2019

Relationship Talk With Bukky: I am considering being a second wife to the man I really love

His family made him marry someone else even though I am the one he has always loved.
I am seriously considering being  a second wife [Credit: MsAfocus]
I am seriously considering being a second wife [Credit: MsAfocus]
Dear Bukky;
I am a Muslim girl aged 21. I have had a relationship were everything seemed fine until the man I love called me and told me he was getting married.
It was so hurting but then I had nothing to do at that time. He got married to a young girl of around 18 years. The fact was that they didn't know each other until they got married. I managed to cut off my communication for around three months but suddenly I bumped into him and he says it was family pressure that made him marry the girl but we can still continue with the relationship.
I won't deny that I still feel that he is the man I would have loved to be with for the rest of my life till date no matter what happened.
But now am confused. To either let him go or stay and be the second wifey.
_____________
Dear reader,
Stop bothering about spilt milk. If it is gone, let him go and move on to someone else, onto something better.
You are 21. There is a whole life ahead of you. There is no such thing as one person being the only partner you could ever experience happiness with. You can experience happiness with other people and that’s how you should be thinking.
Also, a relationship is not the only way to be happy or to feel fulfilled. Get yourself out and develop in every way that matters.
Educationally, skill-wise, grow your finances, learn more about the world around you… you know, just do more for yourself than putting a relationship so high on your mind.
It will also help to forget this your partner if your mind is always occupied especially with creative thoughts and productive activities.
________
Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues? Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?
Just send a mail containing your question and location to relationships@pulse.ng, and I'll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.
So, why not send that mail today and let's talk about it? A problem shared is a problem half-solved!

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.