I wish I had a best friend that can borrow my wigs, clothes, bags – Laura Ikeji says - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 24 April 2019

I wish I had a best friend that can borrow my wigs, clothes, bags – Laura Ikeji says

In an exchange with a follower, Laura Ikeji revealed that she wish she has a best friend that can borrow her wigs, clothes, bags and shoes.



The Fashionista however admitted that she has best friend who is quite contented with what she has. Laura Ikeji who in her lengthy post revealed that she wish she had a best friend that can borrow my wigs, clothes, bags




Laura wrote;

Sometime I wish I had a best friend that can come borrow my wigs, clothes, bags, shoes, someone that can come to my house without me being around, someone I could trust enough to travel with me and my family, (Not a staff or someone who works with me), someone who loved fashion like me, or maybe if my husband had a younger sister she could share my stuff with me or maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️.
My best friend @misszaynab doesn’t care about all these, this girl hasn’t asked me for a dime in about 15 years that I’ve known her 😂😂😂, I love u Yemisi, just sometimes I wished u liked all these fashion and its mess lol. U just no send

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.