“I Have 24 Boyfriends Spending On Me” – Bobrisky - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 20 August 2019

“I Have 24 Boyfriends Spending On Me” – Bobrisky



Bobrisky
controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, better known as Bobrisky has finally revealed the number of boyfriends she has on social media funding her lavish lifestyle.
The Nigerian transgender shared a video of herself dancing with the words:
“Thanks to all my boyfriends for spending on me. Someone was asking me one day how many boyfriends did I have. Anyways my boyfriends are just 24. I’m deleting some because they are becoming annoying and useless dis days.”
The controversial celebrity also shared a follow-up post revealing how she copes with them.
khorgist recalls the self-acclaimed male Barbie had revealed that she is Abuja’s first-class runs girl when a fan questioned her on what she does for a living.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.