Why my kids always look forward to my cooking – Actor Kalu Ikeagwu - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 27 August 2019

Why my kids always look forward to my cooking – Actor Kalu Ikeagwu





Actor Kalu Ikeagwu wants you all to know that he is a really cool dad who makes time out for his wife and kids despite his busy schedules.

In a recent chat with SUN newspaper, he had this to say.

I have been married since 2016 and it has been good all the way. I have two kids and it has been a most wonderful experience. The truth is that God has been very good to me. I spend a lot of time on set.

For instance, I just spent almost three weeks shooting an epic in Abia State. After spending that much time, I try to spend like a week at home, and during those times, I don’t go anywhere.


I help my daughter with her homework. I even cook for my family and now my entire family looks forward to it. They are always like ‘wow, dad is coming home and he is going to cook for us’.


I spend as much time as I can with them, and my little baby is about six months old now. So, I always take them on a walk. Even now, whenever I go away for a while and return, he still recognises me.










No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.